Vegetable Soup With Parmesan Cheese
3 small carrots
1 small leek
2 celery sticks
2 spring onions
2 big tomatoes
1 garlic clove
4 tbsp oil
salt & pepper
1.5 liters vegetable stock
few basil leaves
1 fresh oregano leaves, chopped
80 g Parmesan cheese
1. Cut the carrots, leek, celery, zucchini and spring onions into 1/4-inch pieces.
Cut the tomatoes into 1/2-inch thick. Peel the garlic and finely dice.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic and saute until lightly browned.
Add the spring onions and leek and sweat.
3. Add the carrots, celery and courgette and sweat. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the tomatoes, pour in the stock and gently simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Add the basil and oregano to the soup.
In a bowl garnish the soup with the cheese. Serve immediately.