300 g aubergines (round eggplant)
300 g zucchini
100 g onions
2 pcs green bell pepper
1 pc red bell pepper
4 cloves garlic
5 tbsp olive oil
3 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 pc bay leaf
1 can 400g canned peeled tomatoes
1. Cut all of the vegetables into 3/4-inch cubes. Peel the garlic and finely chop.
Pluck the rosemary needles from their stems and roughly chop. Heat oil in a saucepan,
add the aubergines, season with salt, and saute for about 5 minutes.
2. Push the aubergines to the side, add the garlic to the center of the pan and gently
saute until golden brown.
3. Add remaining vegetables to the center of the pan and gently saute for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the bay leaf and rosemary. Mix well, season with salt and pepper and gently saute for a further 5 minutes.
5. Clear a space in the center of the pan, add the tomatoes, season with salt and cook over a low heat for about 15 minutes stirring frequently. Add a little water occasionally if necessary.
Ready to serve.